Those who love caramel, can try this cookie. As it has butterscotch chips, it gets chewy after it baked and treat to chew 😛
Quantity: 12-15 cookies Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 40 mins
250 ml whole wheat flour
100 ml unsalted butter (in room temperature)
125 ml of regular sugar
50 grams of Butterscotch chips
2 tsp of vanilla essence
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins and butter the baking tray/spread parchment/baking sheet.
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix it up with sugar using a fork or fingers, make them as crumbles.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it up
- Meanwhile, mix whole wheat flour and butterscotch chips. Now add the mixture to butter/sugar crumbles, and mix it well.
- Try to make small balls and at this stage if you are not able to make alls, add 1 or 2 tsp of cold milk, so that all gel together to make into cookie balls.
- Arrange the cookies in the baking tray by leaving enough space when they are baked.
- Keep it in the oven and bake it at 180 degrees for 20 mins
- You can add powdered sugar as well, based on your convenience. Adding actual sugar without powdering gives a rough texture and extra crunchiness to your cookies. So I always prefer adding them as whole without powdering.
- Instead of white sugar, you can add brown sugar as well if you are health conscious.