Healthy snack for your evenings or when ever u feel like have something for your hunger. Trust me 1 cookie will make u full for some time definitely.
Quantity: 24 cookies Preparation time: 15 mins Cooking time: 40 mins
500 ml whole wheat flour
200 ml unsalted butter (in room temperature)
250 ml of regular sugar
200gms for sliced almonds
1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins and you don’t have butter the baking tray, as when it is baked butter melts from cookie dough.
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix it up with sugar using a fork/fingers, make them as crumbles.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it up
- Add Whole wheat flour and sliced almonds to butter/sugar crumbles, and mix it well
- Try to make small balls and at this stage if you are not able to make it as balls, add 1 or 2 tsp of cold milk, so that all gel together to make into cookie balls and flatten them as show in the picture below.
- Arrange the cookies in the baking tray by leaving enough space as they tend to double in size while baking.
- Keep it in the oven and bake it at 180 degrees for 20 mins.
- Instead of sliced almonds, you can add roughly chopped/powdered almonds as well based on your choice. But sliced almonds gets crispy because of butter at the time of baking.