Was bored of usual muffins, was exploring online for something healthy and ended up with this recipe.
Quantity: 24 small muffins Preparation time: 30 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes
250 mlof all purpose flour
150 ml of whole wheat flour
100 ml of unsalted butter
100 ml of chopped walnuts
100 ml of sliced almonds
130 ml of sugar
1tsp of baking soda
1/8tsp pf baking powder
1/8tsp of salt
80ml of fresh orange juice
100ml of buttermilk
- Pre-heat the oven for 20 minutes at 175 degrees
- Beat egg, mix fresh orange juice, butter milk together, mix it well and keep it separately
- In a large bowl, mix all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt together
- Add softened butter, mix it with your fingers and make crumbles
- Mix egg, orange juice, butter milk to the crumble flour mixture and mix all together.
- Then add chopped walnut, sliced almonds to it and mix it well
- Arrange cup cake paper in the mould, and scoop the mixture into it. Make sure you fill only 3/4 of the cup as it raises while baking
- Bake in the pre-heat oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
- There comes delicious orange walnut muffins. Eat and Enjoy!!!
- Taste the batter before transferring to baking tray, and add some more sugar if needed
- You can any kinda nuts or dry fruits as you wish